Digital Photography with Lightroom and Photoshop
- At the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center in Frederick, Maryland
- Not offered for Fall 2017
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- $90.00 ($65.00 for members of the Delaplaine Art Center)
- Level: Beginner
Learn how to use Lightroom and Photoshop to work with your photographs. Class will cover working with raw files, cataloging, color and contrast adjustments, presets and plug-ins, black and white conversions, basic retouching and resolutions for printing. If students have a laptop, they are encouraged to bring it to class along with their own images and Lightroom and Photoshop already installed (free trials are available at Adobe's web site).
There will be a 30 minute break for lunch. Lunch is not provided.
To register, contact the Delaplaine Visual Arts Education Center:
- In person: 40 South Carroll Street, Frederick, Maryland 21701
- By phone: 301-698-0656
- Register online at the Delaplaine site